Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article is original and not under any imprint and authorship obligation. In case plagiarism is found in any part of the manuscript, the article will be rejected.
- The article is not being considered for publication in any journal or proceedings.
- The authors listed have contributed to the research and writing of the article.
- Any article written in English by a non-native speaker of English must be checked by a native speaker for its grammaticality before submission.
- I agree to have my data collected and stored according to the privacy statement.
- I would like to be notified of new publications and announcements.
- I would like to be contacted with requests to review submissions to this journal (I don’t understand this part).
MFU Connexion: Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences has an exclusive right to publish the accepted articles in any form. However, the author retains the following rights:
1. The right to the ownership of the article;
2. The right to use all or part of the article in his/her other works;
3. The right to re-produce the article for personal use or for use in the author’s organisation, in which case the author must obtain permission from MFU Connexion: Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences;
4. The right to make copies of all or part of the work for educational use or for the author’s use in classroom teaching; and
5. The right to include the work (both the preprinted and printed versions) in an institutional repository.