Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Editorial board of Princess of Naradhiwas University Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences would like to invite all members and interested persons to submit research or academic articles which related to economy, business administration, education, psychology, social sciences, law, political science, public administration, communication arts, mass media, anthropology, archaeology, demography, arts, liberal arts, interdisciplinary humanities and social sciences. It is a research articles which is a part or a research work, it must be completed within 5 years. In case of a thesis/dissertation, a letter of recommendation signed by advisor and master/doctoral student is required. The article never be published or in the process of being published in any journal The editorial board reserves the right to modify the manuscript for its appropriateness and to meet the criteria set of the journal.
Types of Articles
- Research articles
- Academic articles
- Review articles, special articles, and miscellany
- The manuscript must be typed using a computer program MS Word 97/03 for Windows with TH Niramit, size 16, and single page on A4. The page set by 2.54 cm top and bottom, 3.17 cm right, 2.54 cm left. Total number of pages is not more than 12 (not include reference list).
- Thai and English titles must be in a middle of the first page with a font size of 18.
- Author's name both in Thai and English places under the title, align the right side of the paper with the font size of 14 and regular letters. Specify the number is in the superscript in order to show details about affiliative address of all authors as a footnote in the first page.
- The author’s affiliative address both in Thai and English is in the footnote with the font size of 12. The major and minor affiliation are specified. E-mail address of the main author is specified as corresponding author.
- Abstract both in Thai and English is not more than to 300 words.
- Keywords both in Thai and English are about 3-5 words
- The heading must be on the left edge and sub-heading is spaced 4 letters from the heading. Beginning of a new heading must be spaced one more lines.
- Arabic numbers, and universal abbreviations (giving the full term of the first time ention) are used. An example of an English parentheses is “(Student centered learning)”.
- Manuscript components of research articles
9.2 Introduction including state of the problem
9.4 Literature review and conceptual framework, Document/Concept/Theory/ Research Review leads to the research conceptual framework.
9.5 Research methodology including the research design, sample acquisition and sample size, research tools and its quality, data collection, data analysis, and research ethics (If required)
9.6 Research results show clear findings according to research objectives, and present in tables or figures if necessary.
9.7 Discussion which describes the linkages of research findings to conceptual framework, and previous studies. The linkage of all studied variables should be elaborated.
9.8 Conclusions which describe key summary and related to objectives.
9.9 Suggestions for applying research results, and issues for further research
9.10 List of References, All references must be cited in the text.
- Manuscript components of academic articles
10.3 Content (showing the essence to be presented in sequence)
10.6 List of References
6th edition of APA citation format (http://www.wooster.edu/psychology/apa-crib.html)
- Figures must be saved as JPEGs or Tiffs.
- In-text citation: use name-year System
(Kaewchai & U-senyang, 2019)
The first citing is included all author's names. The next citing only includes the first author,s name follow by et al.
(Siriphan, Kaewchai, & U-senyang, 2020)
(Siriphan et al., 2020)
More than 6 authors, the first and subsequent references must include only the first person's last name, followed by et al.
(Siriphan et al., 2020)
- List of references.
2.1 List of general references
1) If there are less than 7 authors, put all authors name. For 8 or more authors, put the first 6 author names followed by ... and the last author’s name.
2) Book, online book or e-book, tilt the book name.
3) Journal, tilt the name of the journal.
4) Book of conference, tilt the name of the conference.
Akbar, M. A., Mahmood, S., Alsanad, A., Alsanad, A. A.-A., Gumaei, A., & Qadri, S. F. (2020). A multivocal study to improve the implementation of global. Journal Soft: Evaluation and Process, e2252, 1-28.
Pastor, A. V., Nunes, J. P., Ciampalini, R., Koopmans, M., Baartman, J., Huard, F., . . . Raclot, D. (2019). Projecting Future Impacts of Global Change Including Fires on Soil Erosion to Anticipate Better Land Management in the Forests of NW Portugal. Journal Water, 11(2617), 2-19.
2.2 Author is an agency or organizations, for example:
National Institute of Emergency Medicine. (2014). The gap of Thai Emergency Medicine: Report Emergency Medical Service System 2013. (1st ed.) Bangkok. NP Press
Muangjunburee, P. (2012). Welding Engineering. Songkhla: Educational Technology, Faculty of Engineering, Prince of Songkla University.
2.3 Book chapter, for example:
Sahieam, C. (2014). Nurse case management for clients with diabetes mellitus. In Sindhu S, Wongrod P. (editor). Case management for clients with diabetes mellitus and hypertension (2nd ed.) (pp.9-46). Bangkok: Wattanakanpim Printting.
Benedyk, J. (2010). Aluminum alloys for lightweight automotive structures. Materials, Design and Manufacturing for Lightweight Vehicles, Woodhead Publishing Series in Composites Science and Engineering, 79-113.
2.4 Internet source, for example:
Kraonual, S. (2008). Impacts of the Unrest Situation in the Three Southern Border Provinces on Health Care Service System. Retrieved from http://www.deepsouthwatch.Orgsites/ default/files/Sunee%20-%20HealthSystem.pdf
Inada, K. A. (1995). Buddhist response to the nature of human rights. Journal of Buddhist Ethics Retrieved May 21, from http://www.psu.edu/ jbe.html
2.5 Thesis report for example:
U-senyang. (2015). Organizational Health of Local Administrative Organizations in Southern Thailand: Development of Structural Equation Model and Testing for Measurement Invariance of the Model according to Cultural Contexts and Types of Organization (Doctoral of Philosophy Thesis). Prince of Songkla University, Songkla.
2.6 Journal, for example:
U-senyang, S., Trichandhara, K., & Rinthaisong, I. (2017). Antecedents of organizational health in Southern Thailand. International Journal of Behavioral Science, 12(1), 79-94.
Manuscript submission guidelines
- Prepare the manuscript file following the journal instructions.
- Register to the website https://www.tci-thaijo.org/index.php/pnujr/login Follow the instructions for using the ThaiJO system (for Author).
- Author Register (User does not have Username and Password in ThaiJO system)
- Check submission status (accept / reject) via e-mail.
Postal mail submission
Download the relevant documents at the website. https://journal.pnu.ac.th
Send a hard copy of manuscript to the following postal address:
Journal Editorial President
Office of Chancellor Building
Princess of Naradhiwas University
99 Moo 8, Khok Kian, Muang, Narathiwat 96000
Journal Unit (Mrs. Piyanuch Wajanasiri or Miss Sumseeyah Chesamoh)
Tel 073-709-030 ext. 1161, Fax 073-709-030 ext. 1173
Mobile phone 09-3604-3247 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org