Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- For blind review, please REMOVE the authors' names and affiliations from the paper.
- The manuscript has NOT been previously published.
- The manuscript is NOT under consideration at another journal.
- The submission file is in either a Microsoft Word or PDF file format.
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
The submission of a manuscript implies that the paper is an original work and has not been published elsewhere. The author(s) authorize the journal to reproduce or distribute the paper in printed or other electronic forms.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.