Main Article Content
This study aims to study and analyzethe situation of human and skill labor development in order to serve economic development in Greater Mekong Sub-Region. The result shows significant differences in the demand for labor’s skills development, which can be categorized into three distinguished groups as follows. First, the group of countries which have established schools that serves the development of basic labor’s skill but still require management skills especially in service industry such as Thailand and People's Republic of China, these countries provide high employment cost and currently depended on foreign workforce from nearby countries. Second, the group of counties that still in need of basic skill development such as Union of Myanmar Laos People's Democratic Republic and Cambodia which has significantly lower employment cost. The third group needs skill development which is mixed of two groups mentioned above such as Vietnam.
MFU Connexion: Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences has an exclusive right to publish the accepted articles in any form. However, the author retains the following rights:
1. The right to the ownership of the article;
2. The right to use all or part of the article in his/her other works;
3. The right to re-produce the article for personal use or for use in the author’s organisation, in which case the author must obtain permission from MFU Connexion: Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences;
4. The right to make copies of all or part of the work for educational use or for the author’s use in classroom teaching; and
5. The right to include the work (both the preprinted and printed versions) in an institutional repository.
Shanti Jagannathan. (2012) Skill development pathway in Asia, The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).
มหาวิทยาลัยแม่ฟ้าหลวง. (2548) รายงานผลการวิเคราะห์และประเมินผลการสำรวจความต้องการแรงงานของสถานประกอบการและการผลิตกำลังคนของสถานศึกษาจังหวัดเชียงราย,เชียงราย:สำนักงานแรงงานจังหวัดเชียงราย.