Information For Authors
Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Open Office, Microsoft Word.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Article review process
Articles that are considered primarily from the editorial board of JMMS and will be sent to experts in the relevant field.
1. The editorial team will notify the sender of the article when the editorial team receives the complete article and checking the topic, content and print format of the article. Furthermore, we consider the conformity with the JMMS's objectives through theoretical and practical benefits. In case of some article that it needs to be corrected the editorial team will return it to the authors according to the initial suggestion. The authors must be returned within the specified period.
2. The articles are peer-reviewed by three external peer reviewers in the relevant field per article to check the quality of the article whether it is appropriate to be published or not. In this screening process, experts will not be able to know the information of the authors. (Double-blind peer review)
3. The editorial team will decide based on the recommendations of the experts that the article should be published or should be sent to the authors to revise before considering again or deny publication.
Read the notice Click here
academic paper fee 1500 BHT
research article fee 2,500 BHT
(student paper fee 1,500 BHT)
By bank transfer; Bank of SCB ไทยพาณิชย์ สาขาเวชศาสตร์เขตร้อน
Account Name ฉัตรสุมน พฤฒิภิญโญ และพิศมัย มณีแจ่มใส
Account number 254- 218804-9
By copying the transfer document with name/phone number and sent to email@example.com or attach through the Webboard system.
Bibliography format (refer to APA style).