Main Article Content
This research studied Solution of Nonlinear Equation System for one variable function using Multi-point Random Search (MPRS) consisted of random start point, a search direction and step size. In which this method was performed by using 7 selected test functions and compare the solutions Multi-point Random Search with Bisection Method. The study found that the method have been expected to increases the speed and efficiency of MPRS, when use the number of function evolutions as an iteration.
2. Mohamed, Ali W., Hegazy Z. Sabry and Motaz Khorshid. 2012. An alternative differential evolution algorithm for global optimization. 3: 149-165.
3. Zabinsky, Zelda B. 2009. Random Search Algorithms, Department of Industrial and Engineering, University of Washington. Seattle. April 5.
4. Stoer, J. and Bulirsch, R.1993. Introduction to Numerical Analysis. Springer- Verlag New York, Inc., 2nd edition.
5. Alpaslan , Mehmet Kurban. 2014. Bisection Method and Algorithm for solving the electrical Circuits. Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering Bilecik Şeyh Edebali University Bilecik, Turkey.
6. Montaz Ali, Aimo andSami viitanen. 1997. A Numerical Comparison of some Modified Controlled Random search Algorithm. Turku centre for computer science TUCS Technical Report.98
7. Raphael B. and Smith I.F.C. A probabilistic search algorithm for finding optimally directed solutions. Institute of Structural Engineering and Mechanics (ISS-IMAC) CH-1015 Lausanne EPFL-Federal Institute of Technology Switzerland.