Main Article Content
This paper is cordially objective (1) to study the management context of community product groupofone tambon one product, Huay Yang village, MuangLuang sub-district, HuaiThap Than district, Sisaket Province, and (2) to study of the guidelines for managing community product groupofone tambon one product : case study, Huay Yang village, MuangLuang sub-district, HuaiThap Than district, Sisaket Province. The research is a quality research .Target group used in the management of community product groups totally 25 persons by in-depth interview and Focus groups.
The research result finding is
- The management context of community product groupofone tambon one product on Huay Yang village, MuangLuang sub-district, HuaiThap Than district, Sisaket Province, to setting up rules for their group to manage on money, production, sale and general management, there is the committee structure for group management, important products such as silk ,agricultural product, Vine basket fruit smoothie etc. Their group has ability on the market so much because they can find market by themselves and have the orders continually and chance to show and sell their goods in carnivals continually both in the area and out of area. Now their group has success, get prizes and famous on the handicraft.
2. The guidelines for managing of community product group of one tambon one product on Huay Yang village, MuangLuang sub-district, HuaiThap Than district, Sisaket found that there were the management ways on the network building to support ability in competition, building the products that have had identity itself by giving precedence to delicate and beautiful crafts and being specific identity, skill development for members, communication on the market and promotion in goods sale of business on online, development of transparent and fair finance system and benefiting for members efficiently and guidelinesin government office and private organization level; namely products potential development to have potentials in competition both in country and in abroad, both on the production and making more sales, supportive factors development in doing business such as technology, financial markets, access to capitals, promoting on potentials in the readiness preparation of OTOP entrepreneur, building the network, promoting and supporting production and using information technology and communication in sectors, increasing efficiency in long-term competition and goods worth reinforcement by giving precedence to reinforce goods identity that have reflected to be up-to-date and had the cultural values and localwisdom.
1. Every article to be published must be screened by peer reviewer
2. The views expressed by individual authors do not represent the official views of the Editorial Boards of RMUJ: The author of each articie is responsible for all its contents.
3. The Editorial Boards do not reserve the copyrights. but proper citations need to be made.
Soawaluck Kongkachuichay et al. (2013). Alternative :Making handbag from kamar band for OTOP . Research report .Bankok : Rajamangala Universityof Technology Phranakon.
Phawadee Thakairat and Jittimapalasak. (2016). The Way of Strengthening The Management of OTOP Production Group : Case Study, Souvenir Producer Group from Pohkrasang Village, Pohkrasang Sub-District, Khunhan District, Sisaket Province. . Research report :Sisaket. Sisaket RajabhatUniversity.
Parichat Kunpluem. (2017). A Development of Knoeledge Management Process For Local Wisdom: A Case Study of Eastern OTOP Groups.in. Journal of Politics, Administration and Law, 9 . September-December,2017.
Phathamon Boonyarasai.(2017). Key Success Factors of Thai OTOP. Business Administration. Thesis . School of Management, Chiangmai. Mae FahLuang University.
Tantiga Samsan.(2009).Onetumbon One Product (OTOP) Village Model For Tourism: acase study of Donluang Village Maerang Municipality Pasang DistrictLamphun Province. Thesis. Department of Public Administration, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, KhonKaen : KhonKaen University.
Nathayoo Teebchan. (2014). The Linking To The One Tambon One Product For Tourism at Dan Kwain Nakhon Ratchasima Province. reserch report of of Education Program in Development Education Department of Education Foundations Graduate School. Bangkok. Silpakorn University.
Sujitra Jongpho. (2007). Business operations of producer groups of One Tambon One Product in Ubon Ratchathani. Business operations of producer groups One Tambon One Product in UbonRatchathani. Thesis Master of Arts Social Sciences For development. UbonRatchathani : UbonRatchathani Rajabhat University
Sumalee Santipolwoot and Sommai Udomwithit. (2011).Development guidelines for OTOP in the area Central Region. In Area Based Development Research Journal, 1,Bangkok : The Thailand Research Fund [TRF].
NuttayaIam-Khongand Danucha Saleewong. (2016).Current Demand and Expectations of OTOP Production and Distribution on Electronic Market. In RMUTT Global Business and Economics Review, (1)11. Faculty of Business Administration.Pathumthani : Rajamangala University of Technology Thanyaburi.
KritsanaDararuang. (2016). Development of Product and Market Strategy for Ban Kao Lame Community Enterprise, Nakhonsawan Province. In Modern management Journal,14(2). School of management Science. Nonthaburi. Sukhothai Thammathirat Open University.
Wannap humputtaphum. (2015). OTOP TO AEC. In.Western University Research Journal of Humanities and Social Science.1 Pathumthani: Western University.