Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Open Office, Microsoft Word, RTF, or Word Perfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 14-point DilleniaUPC font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About /Submission.
- In the case of your article is in the process of submitting to reviewers for consideration, if after the author / submitter of the article requests to cancel the review of the article for publication, or been rejected for publication, the journal reserves the right not to refund the fee to author/submitter in any case.
1. Every article to be published must be screened by peer reviewer
2. The views expressed by individual authors do not represent the official views of the Editorial Boards of RMUJ: The author of each articie is responsible for all its contents.
3. The Editorial Boards do not reserve the copyrights. but proper citations need to be made.