The editors welcome articles for publication in future issues of SJSS. Articles must be original and not currently under review elsewhere.
- Academic Article 10-20 pages
- Research Article 10-25 pages
- Article Review 10-25 page
Suranaree Journal of Social Science (SJSS) accepts papers in both English and Thai.
Submitted manuscripts must be prepared in accordance with the specified journal’s format, which is explained in the Notes for Contributors. The submitting authors can also use the template, which is provided here.
Article Processing Charges (APC)
There are processing charge after their manuscript has been accepted for publication 4,000 Baht (120 USD).
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to ensure that all the following items are completed. Authors should be aware that submissions may be returned if they do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article is formatted in accordance with the journal’s guidelines or template.
- The submitted article is in Microsoft Word file format (.doc or .docx).
- All references used in the article are included in the list of references and are written in the journal’s specified format.
- The article submission form has been filled and signed by all authors.
Forms and Template
The submission form, manuscript preparation guidelines and article template can be downloaded here.
- Submission Form (.docx l .pdf)
- Notes for Contributors
- Article Template (.docx)
- Proof Reading (.docx)
The authors should confirm that the submitted article is original and that the article is submitted with the knowledge and consent of all named authors. The submitting authors should also warrant that they have obtained necessary permission to include text, figures, data or any other material from the work of others, if any.
By submitting the article, the authors have agreed to grant the right to Suranaree Journal of Social Science (SJSS) to publish the article without any restrictions.