Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format. Use the letters TH Sarabun PSK as an example of the publication format of the journal.
- The length of the research article should not exceed 15 pages (including references) and comply with the journal's publication format. Reference material is written in the form of APA 6th edition.
- If any action involving humans or animals Must be approved by the Institutional Review Board, IRB by specifying the authorization number within the contents of the protection section.
- Transfer money, pay bills for submitting articles and attach proof of transfer in pdf format and upload files in submission process (except first submission. Still do not need to transfer money Which you can transfer money only when The editors accept submissions of your work only.
- If a plagiarism is found in the Chiang Mai Rajabhat Research Journal It is the sole responsibility of the submitter of the publication.
1. Articles, information, content, images, etc. that are published in "Chiang Mai Rajabhat Research Journal" is the copyright of Chiang Mai Rajabhat Research Journal. Chiang Mai Rajabhat University. If any person or organization wants to distribute all or any part of it or do any action Must have written permission from the Chiang Mai Rajabhat Research Journal, Chiang Mai Rajabhat University.
2. Content of articles appearing in the journal is the responsibility of the author of the article. The journal editor is not required to agree or take any responsibility.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.