Publication Ethics in the Rajabhat Chiang Mai Research Journal
Chiang Mai Rajabhat Research Journal is a journal to support the academic work for society or localities in Social Science & Humanities with three sub-branches 1) Arts and Humanities 2) Business, Management and Accounting and 3) Social Sciences in order to provide a journal. publication correctly. Therefore, established guidelines and publication ethics, publish articles for the operation of the journal are as follows:
Roles of the author of the article
- The journal requests the author of the article to certify the submitted academic article, that was a new one by the author of the article. Did not copy other people's academic article. No copyright or intellectual property infringement, and has never been published anywhere before. If any of the above actions are detected, it is the responsibility of the author of the article for copyright infringement.
- The submitted articles must not be in the process of submitting to other journals for considering of publication. If the above actions are detected, the editorial team may cancel the article
- The journal requests you to write the correct research articles. Based on the format of the journal set out in the author's instructions.
- The journal requests the author of the article to cite both the text and the end of the article when refer to the work of others. If copyright infringement is detected, it is the sole responsibility of the author of the article.
- The author of the article whose name appears in the article. Everyone must be a real participant of doing research that subject.
- If there are research funding sources, specify the source of funds as well.
- If there is any conflict of interest. The journal requests the author of the article to describe the conflict of Interest as well.
- Articles that related to human or animal research. Should be considered by the Ethics Committee (if any). The proof of certification must be attached with the article, which sent to the editor. If there is a complaint about an ethical infringement, and the editors had considered, that there is a real infringement. The author of the article must cancel the article.
- The articles are published in "Chiang Mai Rajabhat Research Journal" is owned proprietary right of Chiang Mai Rajabhat University.
Role of the editorial team
1. Journal consultants are responsible for the considering policy recommendations in operation for the Chiang Mai Rajabhat Research Journal.
2. Journal editor is the center and the main editor for considering and reviewing articles. Consider consistency of the article content with the aims and scopes of the journal. Including review and assessment quality of the articles before publication.
3. A journal editor is a group of people who act as a working group of editors. Responsible for considering and reviewing articles. Consider the consistency of the article content with the aims and scopes of the journal. Including review and assessment quality of the articles quality before publication.
4. Editorial's responsibilities to the authors of the articles and assessors
4.1 Do not disclose the information of the authors of the article and reviewers to anyone else.
4.2 Review and reject the publication of articles previously published elsewhere.
4.3 Required using the principles of considering articles based on academic reasons, and there must not be bias to the authors of the articles and the articles that considered in any case.
4.4 There must not have interests with the authors or reviewers. Either for business advantages, or for their own academic articles or other advantages.
4.5 Check plagiarism of other people's academic work in the article. If plagiarism is detected, the article review process must be stopped, and contact the author of the article for clarification. To accept or reject the publication of the article.
4.6 Check the journal article assessment process as a secret. It is fair and without bias.
4.7 Published articles that passed the assessment process from the article reviewers only.
4.8 The article contents and evaluation results of the article reviewers must not be modified or changed.
4.9 The processes and procedures of the journal must be strictly followed.
Roles of the reviewers
- The article reviewers must not have interests with the author of the article.
- The article reviewers must maintain confidentiality, and do not disclosed the information of the article to unrelated persons during the assessment of the article
- Must not seek the advantages from the articles they had reviewed.
- They must realize that they are an expert, knowledgeable and understanding of the content of the article being evaluated.
- If an article is found to be similar or duplicate, article copying other work. The reviewers must immediately notify the editor of the journal with clear evidence. The article reviewers must maintain an evaluation period. According to the assessment time frame set by the journal.