Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Word File 10-15 pages
- Sign Certifying Letter Prior to Publication of Article in Panyapiwat Journal
- I and co-authors accept the provisions of your journal for reviewing articles, agree to authorize the editorial department to approve and correct the manuscript accordingly.
- At the same time, the copyright of this article is granted to the Journal of Panyapiwat Institute of Management. If the relevant pictures, forms, contents and/or related opinions in the article have complained, I and the co-author (if any) are willing to assume all responsibilities unilaterally.
- I and co-authors (if any) hereby warrant that the article has not been published in other publications, is not in the approval process of other publications, and has not received notifications from other publications.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and references requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- Work Flow link：https://so05.tci-thaijo.org/index.php/pimjournal/step-for-manuscript-submission
I and co-author(s) certify that articles of this proposal had not yet been published and is not in the process of publication in journals or other published sources. I and co-author accept the rules of the manuscript consideration. Both agree that the editors have the right to consider and make recommendations to the appropriate source. With this rights offering articles that have been published to Panyapiwat Institute of Management. If there is a claim of copyright infringement on the part of the text or graphics that appear in the article. I and co-author(s) agree on sole responsibility.